Saturday, April 20, 2013

Project 365: Days 102 Through 109

Almost 1/3 of the way through the year, I'm still on track with my project 365! I am a little impressed that I've made it this far, and hope I keep the momentum for the rest of the year. For now though, here's the pictures of the past week.
Leftover Homemade Pad Thai
April 12, 2013 - 102/365: The boy decided to make pad thai for dinner that turned out pretty delicious. This bowl is actually the leftovers, a night after the boy cooked.
Skybar
April 13, 2013 - 103/365: I stumbled onto this Skybar at the grocery store and absolutely had to try it. Each square is filled with a different fillings (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and peanut butter), and each one was delicious. Although I think my favorite was probably the vanilla.
Lasagna at Rotolo's
April 14, 2013 - 104/365: They just opened a Rotolo's near our house which I'm so excited about, since not only does it mean a new quick, somewhat cheap, dinner choice, but it's Italian. I got their lasagna, which I'm a bit obsessed with in general, but I wasn't a huge fan of their version. I have had they calzones before, and think next time that's the direction I'll go.
Whole Foods Salad Bar
April 15. 2013 - 105/365: Once again, another lunch from the Whole Foods salad bar.
Reading Over Lunch
April 16, 2013 - 106/365: Reading the last Infernal Devices book over lunch. (My review will be up on Friday!)
Bush in the Backyard
April 17, 2013 - 107/365: No idea the name of this plant, but it's a bush in our backyard.
S'mores Luna Bar
April 18, 2013 - 108/365: S'more Luna Bar for breakfast.
Backyard Roses
April 19, 2013 - 109/365: Roses in the backyard.

Anyone have any idea the name of the mystery plant? Or in general, are you able to identify a good amount of plants?

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

7 comments:

  1. Your italian dish looked so yummy!!! I would love to have that restaurant in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make me hungry! Nice job keeping up with 365. I had good intentions, but alas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always eat such fun things! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pad thai looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sky bar sounds very interesting and yummy. I'll have to give one a try. Beautiful roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on continued success of the 365. I'm doing one too and some days it's really difficult to stay motivated.
    I haven't had a Sky Bar for a long time. Love those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could become food obsessed ...
    great to see you have made it almost 1/3 of the way through a 365 day commitment ... must feel good!

    ReplyDelete