Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mailbox Monday (28)

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for bloggers to share the books they've picked up over the week. Although of course, it completely addictive, and you wind up with far more books than you could ever hope to read, but it's part of the reason why it's so fun, right? The link-up travels each month, and for the month of April, our host is MariReads.
Mailbox Monday
Purchased
Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead
This is our book club book for the month. I believe it's a humorous story about wedding planning? I really don't know much about it, but hopefully it's one I enjoy.

For Review from TLC Book Tours
I Never Promised You a Goodie Bag by Jennifer Gilbert
This is a memoir written by the almost Real Housewife of NYC. I've heard good things about it, and am really excited to have the chance to read it. (My review will be up the second week of May.)

From Ashes by Molly McAdams
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
I'm about halfway through Taking Chances and so far it's been a really crazy book. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, and think I'm going to need a while to collect my thoughts on it. But my review for both will be up on Tuesday, so I guess that means I need to get reading!

What did you find in your mailbox this week? And have you heard the story on how Jennifer Gilbert, was cut from RHONYC?

4 comments:

  1. Seating Arrangements looks very cute. Hope you and your book club enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER PROMISED YOU A GOODIE BAG looks cute.

    ENJOY them all.

    I just got back in to town and missed all the fun. Going to try to visit everyone...better late than never I guess. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look fun! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seating Arrangements sounds like it might be a cute story. I will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete