Monday, August 20, 2012

Who is The Expendable One?

The Expendables 2
So there really isn't much of a plot to this, it's more of action scene after action scene with cameo after cameo. Not necessarily my type of movie, but I'm not the intended audience.

There was one plot twist I wasn't a huge fan of. But considering they aren't marketing this movie to 20-something girls I understand why they did it. But just because I understand it, doesn't mean I like it.

For an action movie, it's actually pretty funny, and it looks like all the actors had a blast making it. You can bet if an action is associated with a specific line, or even a theme song, it's in there. So not a movie I'd be dying to watch again, but for what it is, it's pretty amusing.

1 comment:

  1. With the move, I haven't been able to see this and I really want to! I loved the first one.

    ReplyDelete