Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to Bourne

The Bourne Legacy
Yes, I realize this came out a few weeks ago, and we pretty much only see new movies. But there wasn't anything released we were really into this week, and we'd heard good things about this one, so that was the decision we made.

And it wound up being a good decision. I thought it was enjoyable and the boy did as well. I was a little confused at parts, although think if I had been more up on the past movies that wouldn't have been the case. And I do think some of the chase scenes were a little too long. But even so I had fun, and thought it was a great escape. It's not necessarily a movie that's groundbreaking, but it's still fun to watch.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see this one but hubby isn't too interested. I might wait for the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big Bourne (Matt Damon) fan so I was excited to see this. I thought Jeremy Renner did a good job, and the storyline/plot kept in line with the previous 3. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't bad. My biggest complaint was the beginning when it was jumping back and forth between all of the storylines. I didn't think that flowed very well.

    ReplyDelete