Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social (2)

Today I'm back linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup's Sunday Social. This week is all about fall, which feels a little weird to be posting about in the first week of August, but it'll definitely be here before we know it!

1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Besides pumpkin spice lattes (which totally count as an activity), I would have to say my birthday.
Didn't quite get them all with one
Blowing out candles on my 22nd birthday, aka my first one in Louisiana

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
I don't think you can live in Baton Rouge and not follow LSU. Of course I had no idea who they were for the first 20 or so years of my life, but I'm making up for lost time.
Yes, LSU!

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
See, Number 2! Seriously there just something amazing about a game in Tiger Stadium.

4. Fav Fall outfit staples?
I'm not really an "outfit" type person. But really, it doesn't stop feeling like summer till say November in Louisiana.

5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Is it awful if I say wedding planning to be over? Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the wedding (less than a month away!), but at this point I'm so over the actual planning part.

6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
I love carving pumpkins. I'm that weird 20-something-girl at the pumpkin patch without any kids. But it just doesn't feel like October without carving pumpkins.
Jack-o-Lantern
If you here from Sunday Social, please let me know and say hi! And if you haven't answered these questions yet, what would your answers to them be?

6 comments:

  1. I have never carved a pumpkin before. Maybe this October I'll do it for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like pumpkin patches and I'm 62. I don't think I will ever outgrow them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though we have just gotten started...I totally understand your feelings of wanting wedding planning to be over. It stressful! But this Fall you can relish being newlyweds!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. After this year you can also add celebrating your anniversary to your list of favorite things to do in the fall! :)

    I am going to do this meme next week, I think! I am SO ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes TOTALLY count as an activity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wedding planning is overrated. *lol* Are you getting married in September? (Somehow, I missed that detail...) If so, September weddings are awesome!

    Also, I'm with you on being the weird adult without kids...

    ReplyDelete