Thursday, February 6, 2014

Masala Meatballs

Frozen Thursdays are an old blog relic. Back in the early days of the blog I used to have fun trying and writing about various frozen food products. I don't really write them anymore since I rarely buy frozen meals and when I do, I stick to my favorites (Amy's Vegetable Lasagna and Pesto Tortellini). Except about once or year or so I like to bring it back to share a new discovery, like today...
Sukhi's Masala Meatballs
Sukhi's Masala Meatballs
Like the other Sukhi's products I've tried they aren't really meant to be meals, instead they're better as appetizers. But that doesn't stop me from eating it as a single serving. They also aren't the easiest to heat up since the sauce comes in it's own packet and you need a separate bowl to heat it up. But assuming you're willing to go through the extra work they're well worth it.

They do pack a punch, and by the end of them my mouth was on fire. But if you were to serve this at a party where you're only eating one or two at a time I think they'd be the perfect intensity.

Do you have a frozen meal that you always seem to go back to?

This product was purchased by me, without any motivation except being hungry. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. haha i love your disclaimer! my favorite frozen food is french fries--because they are so easy to heat up and my husband loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the P.F. Chang frozen meals - every now and then they go on sale and we stock up :)

    ReplyDelete