Monday, February 17, 2014

February Blog Love

Each month I like to highlight a few of my favorite posts from my current sponsors. So join me for a trip over to Kitty Adventures!
Kitty Adventures

DIY: Lace Peter Pan Collar

Depression and Miscarriage
"When my depression ebbed, I was still sad---but instead of controlling and overwhelming my entire person, my melancholy was now just a tiny part of my heart. Like thinning fog. Like waking up from a bad dream. I was still sad, but I could move. I could feel the tears, but now I could hold them back--when before I couldn't no matter how hard I tried."
Italian Chicken for Two

If you want to look into sponsoring From L.A. to LA, be sure to check out my sponsor page.

What are your favorite posts from around the blogosphere this past month?

1 comment:

  1. Having experienced a miscarriage that quote speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete