Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Blog Love

Last month I started my monthly post highlighting the sponsors of From L.A. to LA. So once again, here are the blogs you've been seeing on the sidebar, with a preview of what you'd find there. Enjoy!

Munchkins and the Military
Tips for the First Time Cruiser
"It's no secret that the Hubster and I are pretty obsessed with cruising. We've agreed that cruising is just about the only way we'll vacation. Even with the Triumph mess that happened two months before our Carnival cruise, we still had no worries that our cruise would suck. I wouldn't have minded a few extra days at sea either way. If you've never taken a cruise, you have to try it..."
Sprayable Sidewalk Chalk
Summer Pasta Salad

Beyond the Aisle
patriotic home decor: for memorial day and beyond...
"I was supposed to be a July baby - my due date was Independence Day. Apparently, I had other plans, and came into the world on May 29th. Being a May baby definitely has its perks: strawberry birthday cake, "summer blockbuster" options for theater outings, and, obviously, sandal weather. Sometimes, my birthday falls on Memorial Day - I suppose I traded one patriotic holiday for another...

As a kid reading my mama's Better Homes and Gardens and Country Living magazines, I imagined grown-up me living in a white farmhouse with a lot of Americana- red, white, and blue look so fresh and happy in home decor. While that dream hasn't come true quite yet, I love finding ways to add these colors to our living space!..."
If you want to look into sponsoring From L.A. to LA check out my sponsor page.

What are your favorite posts from around the blogosphere this past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment