Thursday, June 27, 2013

Show Us Your... Link-Ups

This week I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner to share my favorite link-ups. I think this will be a lot of fun, and hopefully I can discover some new ones that are worth checking out, plus introduce others to some of my favorites.

Mailbox Monday
This one was first started by Marcia who now blogs at To Be Continued.... It's a way to share the books you've picked up whether for review, purchased, or gifted. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists, but I promise you will discover a ton of books you can't wait to read in the process. MM travels to a new host each month, and since this Monday starts July, we'll be linking up at Book Obsessed.

Project 52
This link-up is also on Mondays and hosted by Random-osity and Klienworth & Co. It's where I share my Project 365 posts each week. There's some amazing photographers that participate that I don't quite feel worthy of, but I still have fun sharing my daily photos from the year.


Book Club Friday
Book Club Friday is hosted by Heather of Blonde... Undercover Blonde every Friday. It's a place to share reviews of the books you've recently read. Again you'll discover some awesome sounding books through this link-up, the hard part is finding the time to read them all.

What are you favorite link-ups to participate in that you think I should check out? And if you're stopping by from Kelly's Korner be sure to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment