Thursday, October 29, 2009

Red Curry Chicken

Kashi's Red Curry Chicken
Kashi's Red Curry Chicken
It feels like its been a while since I've had a Frozen Thursday where I've raved about what I ate, but I'm hear to end that. This dish was completely amazing. First the smell! Just smelling the curry in the microwave was divine. And the taste was just as awesome.

What were my favorites? All the vegetables were really good, but I do think my favorite was the sweet potatos. And do you see how big some of the sweet potatoes above were? I wouldn't have expected to see such large pieces, but they were there.

The chicken its was really good, which can be the low part of some of the Kashi frozen meals. But no complaints here, at least this time.

And have a talked about the "zesty Thai style red curry sauce?" Again, so good. It was a little spicy, but not too bad. Plus every few bites there was a nice sweetness to it.

This is easily now one of my favorite Kashi meals, and I really can't wait till I get to eat it again!

~Shoshanah

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yum... thanks for sharing. It's so hard to find decent frozen dinners. The Kashi dinner looks great. I love frozen dinners b/c they're so easy and fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad that you found one you really like!

    ReplyDelete