Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Movie Review

The Mechanic
Clearly this wasn't my pick, but I have to say I didn't hate the movie. Lest you be confused and think this is about a car mechanic, instead it's about assassinating people. He's called a mechanic because he has to figure out how to make it all happen and with the result that it looks accidental and none is is a suspect. Sounds like a great movie right?

But Jason Statham is in it and overall I'm a fan of his. The opening assassination is pretty neat how it all goes down. And a lot of it takes place in New Orleans which is fun now that I live in Louisiana.

Overall it's not a movie I have any desire to watch again. But if I had to see an action movie, I would willingly pick this one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the movie review. Always looking for a good one to watch. And I love action flicks!

    ReplyDelete