Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

I'm back participating in The Story Siren's In My Mailbox again!

Petite Anglaise by Catherine Sanderson
I used to love reading this blog (Petite Anglaise) back in the day. I just happened to come across it in the bookstore, on sale even, and since it was my first time ever seeing it in print I snapped it up. Since she has stopped blogging I've been going through withdrawal and I can't wait to catch back up with this familiar story.

Celebrating Interfaith Marriages by Rabbi Devon A. Lerner
This is another book my mom sent me through paperback swap. At this point in our engagement I'm not quite ready for this to be used, but I'm sure once we get closer to the day, still to be determined, I'm going to be really glad I have this.

Has anyone else picked up any "can't wait to reads" lately?

3 comments:

  1. I always think nothing is more exciting than seeing a book I've looked for for ages in a bookstore. Natural high all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im interested to see what you think of the book your mom gave you! I am in somewhat of an interfaith marriage - my husband was raised Jewish and I was raised Methodist. Neither of us are very religious so I think we have it easier than most.

    ReplyDelete