Wednesday, December 10, 2014

40 Weeks Bumpdate

I've officially made it to my due date, and no baby yet. Although I can pretty much guarantee this will be the last weekly bumpdate I'll be posting!
40 Weeks
How Far Along: 40 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A small pumpkin

Maternity Clothes: Still rocking the same few items.

Nursery: It's been revealed!

Stretch Marks: Still none, hopefully that stays the same for the last few days.

Sleep: Most nights this past week I've gotten up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. But besides those few minutes I'm still able to get comfortable and have a good night sleep. Definitely a positive of this whole pregnancy.

Movement: Surprisingly the baby still has room to move around. It's leg still loves kicking my left side at all times of the day, and I just push it back in, till it comes out and pokes me again.

Cravings: All of the holiday flavors sound so delicious! Gingerbread, peppermint.... I'm already planning the desserts I want to be making for Christmas.

Symptoms: I've started getting a bit of lower back pain when I walk around, which is supposed to mean labor is near. I'm also pretty sure I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, although they really haven't been that bad.

What I Miss: Honestly I'm just ready for life to get back to normal. There's so much unknown at this point, and I don't do very well with ambiguity. So I'm definitely ready for days to start getting a little more structured again.

Looking Forward To: Having a baby maybe? :) Crazy to think that we're finally at the end game here!
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks
30 Weeks ~ 31 Weeks ~ 32 Weeks
33 Weeks34 Weeks35 Weeks
33 Weeks ~ 34 Weeks ~ 35 Weeks
36 Weeks37 Weeks38 Weeks
36 Weeks ~ 37 Weeks ~ 38 Weeks
39 Weeks
39 Weeks

7 comments:

  1. Happy Due Date! Make sure you have something fun planned for tonight so that if the baby doesn't come you're not too disappointed. I really can't wait to read your news whenever he/she decides to make an appearance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time you post I'm so excited to see if the baby is here! good luck, I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear, it feels like just yesterday when you announced your pregnancy. And now you have a little one showing up any day now!!!! I've said an extra little prayer for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you made it to your due date! You must be so excited to finally see the baby! I am so happy for you and I hope they make their appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I anxiously wait for your posts to see if your little one has come or not. Wishing you an smooth delivery! Julia was 5 days late so I hope your little one decides to come sooner than that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images! Lovely nursery too! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby needs to come already! Haha. I'm sure you are just bursting with excitement... and maybe a little nervousness, too. I know I would be. Wishing you all the best for a smooth and safe delivery! Can't wait to meet your little one. xo

    ReplyDelete