Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I don't normally participate in Breaking the Spine's Waiting on Wednesday, but this is a book I'm so excited for I can't help but share!
The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
Publication Date: August 2, 2011
I know I'm not the only one waiting because it feels like every few days someone stumbles on my blog searching for "The Tea Rose Trilogy Book 3." Although they must be disappointed to find instead my reviews of book 1 (The Tea Rose) and book 2 (The Winter Rose) Thankfully we don't have to wait too much longer because it'll be out in only 2 short months!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read this series. I loved her YA book, A Northern Light, so I'll have to give this series a try, especially since I won't have to wait so long for the third book now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wanting to read these but then I forget to add them to my list! Heading to amazon right now!

    ReplyDelete