Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mad Again

Diary of a Mad Mom-To-Be by Laura Wolf
A few months ago I read Diary of a Mad Bride. I enjoyed it, and new eventually I'd want to read the sequel. So I finally picked up Mom-To-Be, started reading it, and realized I couldn't remember at all what happened in the first book. I went back and thumbed through the first, reacquainting myself with the characters and some of the craziness.

Like the first book, this was enjoyable and an easy read. If there was a 3rd book (Maybe something like Diary of a Mad Mom?), I would probably wind up reading it. Although it looks like this is it. Like the first one though, I have a good feeling I'll forget most of this book as time passes. So yes I'd recommend it if you're looking for a quick escape, and don't want to really think while you're reading it. But if you're looking for a good book to love and still enjoy thinking about even after you've finished reading, there are probably better options out there.

~Shoshanah

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a great book! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that. When you start reading a 2nd or 3rd novel book and can't remember what's happened before. That happened this week to me as well.

    ReplyDelete