Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Afternnoon

So I spent the afternoon at Starbucks, which is quickly becoming my favorite weekend pastime (Gingerbread latte, a pastry - a apple pear harvest bar, and magazines). Being there and reading all of these different magazines, makes me want to be doing all these different hobbies. I want to blog more often. I want to do project 365 and take a photo every day in 2009. I want to start scrapbooking again.

I feel like every time I think, "I want to be do [this]", I always end it with, "when this happens" Like once I move into a new apartment I will have a place to scrapbook. Or once a get engaged and have to start planning a wedding I will have things to blog about. Or once I have children I will have reasons to make a scrapbook. So often I feel like I'm living the in between right now. That I'm in the middle of being a grown-up and a little kid, and I'm not quite sure where I fit in. It's kind of like I'm not really living right now, so I need to wait around till real life starts.

But life is still going on right now. This isn't just me wait for life to start. Real life is already here, and unless I stop making excuses, I'm always going to be waiting for something... Even when I hit what I consider to be, my "real life". So I'm making a vow to myself to try and make the most of what's here, right now.

~Shoshanah

No comments:

Post a Comment