But while I have every intention of writing a top 10 post at the end of the year, I'll have a newborn baby then too. Yes, I have every intention of keeping up the blog after baby, but who knows how crazy life may be. So just in case, I wanted to write this that way I can much sure my favorite, up till now, have their time in the spotlight.
1. Somewhere in France by Jennifer Robson
2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
3. Three Souls by Janie Chang
4. Driving Lessons by Zoe Fishman
5. Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
6. When the Cypress Whispers by Yvette Manessis Corporon
7. The Care and Management of Lies by Jacqueline Winspear
8. Cancel the Wedding by Carolyn Dingman
9. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walters
10. The Collector of Dying Breaths by M.J. Rose
Have you had the chance to read any of these books? And which books would you include on your top 10 list of the year, so far?