Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm in the Gardens

Last week I wrote about my trip to California, about how we didn't see to do much except visit family and eat good food. Except one thing we did manage to fit in was visiting the Huntington Gardens. I'm told I've been there before, but this was the first time where I've been old enough to remember. And since these photos don't really require a lot of description, here's a glimpse to help transport you.
IMG_1492
In the Chinese Gardens
IMG_1505
A giant tree
IMG_1508
My brother and his girlfriend with koi
IMG_1497
In the Japanese gardens
IMG_1498
Rock gardens
With Georgina Duchess of Devonshire
Me and Georgina, Duchess of Devonshire
IMG_1503
In the herb gardens
IMG_1500
A pomegranate bonsai tree
IMG_1501
With the mountains in the distance
When was the last time you found yourself at a public garden?

4 comments:

  1. wow those gardens are so pretty! i'll definitely have to visit there the next time I go to california :) great pictures!

    dianamechelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those gardens are gorgeous! It has been a long time since I have visited a public garden but I am hoping to visit the gardens at the Biltmore before I move back as it's supposed to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I never heard of that place! I'll have to visit the next time I'm down south! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I want to go to some gardens! Those look amazing.

    ReplyDelete