Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mailbox Monday (125)

I don't normally get my Mailbox Monday posts up actually on Monday. So maybe I'm normally early, but posting today I'm still only one day away from Monday, so I think it works. As promised last week, these are the books Elley received for Christmas. Next week we'll go back to normal and I'll share the books I, myself, received, which have definitely been piling up!
Mailbox Monday
Gifted
The Shape of Me and Other Stuff by Dr. Seuss

Ten Apples Up on Top by Dr. Seuss

Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss

Oh, The Thinks You Can Think! by Dr. Seuss
These four books all came in their own carrying case. Elley seems to be a big fan of board books lately and loves turning the pages, so I'm sure these, as well as the rest, will be lots of fun for her.

Sing-Along Songs by Roger Priddy
We haven't yet taken the cd out for this, although I'm thinking I may wait a little longer until she asks for it herself. Ha!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
I actually never had this one growing up. I know it's an alphabet book, so I'm at least a little familiar with it, but it will be fun discovering this one.

I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak

The 12 Days of Christmas Learning to Count by Johnny Yanok

The Napping House by Audrey Wood
Another classic I'm not really familiar with.

Learn Numbers with Little Red Penguin by Angela Muss

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. Julia got The Napping House for Christmas too! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Napping House and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom are SO AWESOME!!! We love Chicka Chicka Boom Boom especially.

    ReplyDelete