Friday, July 10, 2015

A Tale of Two Sisters

The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers
Published
: February 1, 2011 by St. Martin's Griffin
First Published: January 19, 2010
I've reviewed ever book I've read on the blog for the past 6 years starting with Courtesan by Diane Haeger. So even though it's been almost a month since I've finished this book, and I've since finished two more books, one I've which I've already reviewed, I still feel the need to return to it to write down my thoughts.

This book is told from the point of view of two sisters starting when they are small children till they grow up and have children of their own. The defining moment of their lives, which happens almost immediately, is when their father murders their mother. The girls are grow up basically as orphans because even though there father is alive he rightfully so, is in jail.

Just from the small summary you can tell this book wasn't about the brightest of topics. It's hard to say I really enjoyed it, because it's just not that type of book. I did appreciate my time with it though and it did capture my attention.

4/5

Today I'm linking up with Blonde Undercover Blonde for Book Club Friday!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a REALLY interesting read, but I agree with you that it's not the most uplifting premise.

    ReplyDelete