Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mailbox Monday (75)

Alas, another weekend has come to its end. But at least a small highlight is that I have new books to share with Mailbox Monday!
Mailbox Monday
From Goodreads
Take This Man by Brando Skyhorse
In this memoir, the author's Mexican father abandoned him and his mother when he was only 3-years-old. His mother then decides to take their lives into her own hands, and raises her son as the child of an American Indian father. It's only as an adult when Brando decides to learn about his past and discovers the truth. This does sound like a really interesting tale about finding oneself and your personal identity, and so far, I'm intrigued by it.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this one...thanks for sharing. Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting to me! I can't imagine finding out I'm not what my mother told me I was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting memoir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds quite good. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete