Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Prepping for Thanksgivukkah

It feels awfully early to start thinking about the holidays, but with Hanukkah starting so early this year (before Thanksgiving even!) it will be here awfully soon. So in what's becoming somewhat of a holiday tradition around here, it's my holiday wish list. (If your curious these are my lists from 2012 and 2010.)
Pottery Barn towels
John Besh's Cooking From the Heart
Soup bowls in our china pattern
zLes Miserables Deluxe Edition Soundtrack
The Pioneer Woman's A Year of Holidays
Serving bowl in our china pattern
Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
DVD of Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing

What's on your holiday wish list this year?

6 comments:

  1. Would you believe that a mother at my school coined that term and our school is getting famous from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Joss' version of Much Ado so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamar: What term? Thanksgivukkah? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Google Kehillah Schechter Academy - we did a lipdup video to the official song, written by the head of school!

      Delete
  4. Well Happy Hanukkah and Happy Thanksgiving! Fun wishlist!
    I'll be telling everyone I want Barns and Nobles and JoAnn's gift cards. This way I can buy books for my Nook and yarn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pitch Perfect soundtrack is pure joy! I hope you get some of these great gifts!

    ReplyDelete