Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishing & Hoping

When I was little I used to go through catalogs and circle whatever I wanted for the holidays. I started with the American Girl catalog, graduated to Delia's, and eventually started going through Victoria's Secret. So it's only fitting that this year I'm posting on my blog right? In a way it's more for myself, as is a lot of the stuff I post to my blog in that a lot of it's there for me to remember, but in case you were feeling generous, here's a few things I'm lusting over this holiday season.

LSU t-shirts from Victoria's Secret


The Murder in the Tower: The Story of Frances, Countess of Essex by Jean Plaidy


Glee Soundtrack Volume 4


The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drumond


Elizabeth from American Girl


Captive Queen by Alison Weir


Taylor Swift Speak Now


The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory


LSU Picture frame from Color Your Dreams Esty Shop

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize VS had LSU stuff!!! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the books on your list!! Hope you get some great things for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete