Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mailbox Monday (97)

I normally try to get my Mailbox Monday post up a little earlier than this, but I did at least get it up still on Sunday, so all is not lost!
Mailbox Monday
From Goodreads
Raine Falling by Paula Marinaro
I'm not sure this is technically New Adult but it definitely has the look of one. Instead it definitely is a romance novel, and the first of the Hells Saints Motorcycle Club series. While I didn't read romance novels until a few years ago, now I would definitely list them as a guilty pleasure. Yes, you know exactly what to expect with them, but isn't that the point?

A Special Delivery by Clare Dowling
I've never heard of this author before, but supposedly she's big in Ireland. Plus this book about a family of five unexpectedly pregnant again looks like the perfect book for me weeks away from expecting my first.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. Both books look good to me! And yes, A Special Delivery sounds like a perfect fit. What an exciting time for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. A Special Delivery sounds like a book I might enjoy myself. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clare Dowling book looks good. I've heard of her via Twitter, but haven't seen her books in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Special Delivery sounds like the perfect book for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Special Delivery sounds terrific to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with either of these. A Special Delivery sounds good. Enjoy! 2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been noticing Raine Falling...so I'm curious. Going over to check it out.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great reading plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering when your due date was. Pretty soon. Yeah.

    ENJOY both of your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't get any books this week but I did get an email from the library letting me know that Us is available for me which I am so excited about!

    ReplyDelete