Wednesday, November 26, 2014

38 Weeks Bumpdate

38 Weeks
How Far Along: 38 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A leek

Maternity Clothes: I'm still rotating the same basic clothes. They are at least enough to get through a week, and honestly I don't think anyone would expect anything else at this point.

Nursery: Well the boy went to hang up the shelves I bought at Ikea this past weekend, and turns out, there wasn't hardware included. So we'll need to go to Home Depot before the shelves go up. In more successful news, I did use the completion discounts on my registry this past weekend, and once that arrives I'll basically the last few necessities

Stretch Marks: Crazy as it may sound, still none!

Sleep: You know how you also hear stories of women who can't sleep late in their pregnancy because they can't get comfortable or they have to get up to go to the bathroom? Well that's not me. But those people also say it helps train them to needing to wake up every two hours or so, which also unfortunately isn't me. So basically I'm going to go from sleeping 8-ish hours a night to, well practically nothing at night, which may not be the best way to do it.

Movement: Still all the time. Its little feet keep poking me on my right side and I keep pushing them back inside.

Cravings: Definitely can't wait to eat my pumpkin pie tomorrow!

Symptoms: A few times this past week my early morning leg cramps came back. They weren't nearly as bad as they had been a few months ago, but still, I thought I was done with them.

What I Miss: Definitely seeing everyone's Starbucks red cups I feel like I'm missing out on all the holiday drinks. Plus I can't want to try the chestnut praline latte.

Looking Forward To: I think finally we'll buy a new car this weekend to take advantage of the Black Friday deals. I also plan on washing the newborn and 0-3 month clothing, as well as the sheets this weekend, and once that's done I can add an outfit or two to my hospital bag which means that will basically be packed. Good thing since there's clearly not too much longer left!
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks
30 Weeks ~ 31 Weeks ~ 32 Weeks
33 Weeks34 Weeks35 Weeks
33 Weeks ~ 34 Weeks ~ 35 Weeks
36 Weeks37 Weeks
36 Weeks ~ 37 Weeks

8 comments:

  1. Weren't you just 37 weeks?! : ) You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close!! Won't be long now till you finally get to meet your wee one :)

    P.S. The chestnut praline latte is good! You'll get to try that soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very good. December is a good BD month - nice and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're getting so close!!! Eeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I haven't checked on your progress in awhile so I had to pop over and see if you'd had the little one yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, still no baby, even today, so we'll see if I make it till next weekend or not!

      Delete