Wednesday, November 19, 2014

37 Weeks Bumpdate

37 Weeks
How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A bunch of Swiss chard

Maternity Clothes: With the cold weather I have about 5 long-sleeved shirts that still work. But enough to rotate through a work week. Although given Louisiana weather I'm hopefully that we'll have a few warmer days in the coming weeks where I can mix things up a little better.

Nursery: There's still a few final things I want to do before the big reveal, but it's getting closer.

Stretch Marks: Thankfully, still none!

Sleep: Still pretty spectacular. I guess my body knows what's about to go down and is doing it's best to stock up.

Movement: It's funny because these past few weeks I keep saying all the time, and yet even so, it's moving more this week than it did the last.

Cravings: I've already decided I'm having a slice of pumpkin pie next week, and well... can't wait to make that happen.

Symptoms:Things have actually been a little better this week. The only real complaint is that sometimes the baby gets a little too low and the pressure/pain is a little un-fun.

What I Miss: I'm not really too sure here. I'm definitely a bit over testing my blood sugar, even though I realize in the big scheme of things it hasn't been very bad.

Looking Forward To: At this point most things have been taken care of. There's still a few final details like packing my hospital bag, pre-registering at the hospital, and buying a new baby friendly car, but honestly if the baby arrived at this point I think we could survive.
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks
30 Weeks ~ 31 Weeks ~ 32 Weeks
33 Weeks34 Weeks35 Weeks
33 Weeks ~ 34 Weeks ~ 35 Weeks
36 Weeks
36 Weeks

7 comments:

  1. I love your striped maternity top! You look so great! And you have totally earned a slice of pumpkin pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close. I almost don't believe it, haha. Didn't you just announce you were prego?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I can't believe you're 37 weeks already. Your little one will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look terrific. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!

    We picked up our "new" car (it's almost six years old now!) just four days before Sam was born, so maybe that will be a sign for your baby too!

    ReplyDelete