Wednesday, November 5, 2014

35 Weeks Bumpdate

35 Weeks
How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A honeydew

Maternity Clothes: The dress I'm wearing in this weeks photo I bought for my baby shower. I wasn't quite sure it would be warm enough still for it, and while it was a little chilly out, I managed to make it work.

Nursery: It actually looks like a nursery now! We built the changing table/dresser this past weekend. Plus a friend of mine was in town for my shower and together we organized pretty much all of the gifts. There's still a few small details left to do, but it's at least functional at this point.

Stretch Marks: Thankfully I've yet to see a single one.

Sleep: Still pretty awesome

Movement: I've definitely been feeling little feet pushing against me on my right side. I keep trying to poke them back in, but of course they just wind up coming right back.

Cravings: Still nothing specific I can think of.

Symptoms: I'm not sure there's really anything new. Yes, my ankles still swell by the afternoon, and yes it's hard getting up after I've been lying down for a while, but overall I still feel pretty normal.

What I Miss: As much as I may love pumpkin spice lattes, gingerbread lattes are really where's it at. And knowing that they're out now and I could potentially have one... well it makes me miss them more then ever.

Looking Forward To: October was kind of crazy where we had something to do every single weekend. Thankfully November is looking like it will be a little calmer. There are a few things we still need to do, starting with meeting a pediatrician tomorrow, but things finally seem to be coming together.
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks
30 Weeks ~ 31 Weeks ~ 32 Weeks
33 Weeks34 Weeks
33 Weeks ~ 34 Weeks

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it is crazy that you are almost full term!! I am sure the pregnancy has not felt like it's gone by as fast as it has seemed to for us outsider, but gosh your due date is fast approaching. That is awesome that you have no stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Glad you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I feel like your belly has really "popped" the last couple weeks. It won't be long now... So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! You must be getting so excited to meet your little person :)

    ReplyDelete