Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Movie Review

Draft Day
I would say in general I'm a pretty big fan of sports movies (with the top of my list being A League of Their Own and Miracle), so I definitely wanted to see this. But I will say that this is different from any sports movie I've ever seen, since there really isn't any actual action that takes place on an actual field.

About a quarter of the way into the movie, I wasn't quite sure how they were going to be able to keep going. It seemed like everything was close to wrapped up, but of course that wasn't quite the case. I was definitely surprised at just how they were able to keep the movie going to whole time.

I do think if you're a fan of sports movie in general, you'll probably want to see this. Not because it's absolutely amazing, but more because you haven't seen a movie like it.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the preview for this one I really wanted to see it and now your post makes me want to see it even more!

    ReplyDelete