Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon

So, I'm a little late to the party, but at the very last minute I've decided to join Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon! I want to get me reading started ASAP, but first here are a few questions...

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm outside of Baton Rouge, Louisiana

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably On The Rocks by Erin Duffy. I really loved Bond Girl by her and it looks like I fun summer read.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Well, since I really didn't prepare for this we don't really have a lot of snacks in the house. I think my options are basically Cheez-its or Zapps Cajun Crawtators.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well in case my blog title, or description on the right didn't give it away, I'm a Southern California girl, who is now living in Louisiana, and has been for almost 8 years now.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first, but I'm really looking forward to catching up on my reading. I have 3 books I'm supposed to have finished by next Friday for various reasons, so hopefully today makes that actually possible.

I'll probably be back for an update or two later today, but till then... I'll be reading!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you decided to join! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying the readathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are able to join in this year. The most important thing is to have fun. Enjoy your readng and keep up the good work! #teamrogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! I hope the weather was as nice in Baton Rouge as it was here so you could do some of your reading outside in the sun! I will be interested to see which/how many book you finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next year you have to write about this earlier. I so would have joined in!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually do it every six months! So if you want to do the next one, I believe it's in October!

      Delete