Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mailbox Monday (73)

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday weekend! I know I've been depriving myself of baked goods for Passover, while scarfing down Easter candy, so I guess it's the best of both world. But now, of course, for my weekly Mailbox Monday link-up!
Mailbox Monday
For Review from Virtual Author Book Tours
When Camels Fly by NLB Horton
This is a bit of a mystery/thriller, but what I'm most excited for is that it takes place in Israel. And actually, it's pretty much a perfect week to be sharing it.

For Review from Historical Fiction Book Tours
Love & Treasure by Ayelet Waldman
This is a historical fiction that takes place in the Holocaust. But it also looks to have a modern day story as well, and actually reminds me a bit of The Keeper of Secrets by Julie Thomas, which I really enjoyed, so I'm hopeful this one is worth it too.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. I didn't buy or receive any books this week, but I did recently buy a book called "The Baker's Daughter" which I am reading now. It's taking me awhile, though, as I just can't seem to focus these days with all the other stuff going on in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed Ayelet Waldman, so Love and Treasure is on my list. Enjoy your week...and here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of When Camels Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both titles are new to me, and When Camels Fly caught my eye. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 'Love and Treasure' too. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Camels Fly looks good.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy your new books - especially Love & Treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These both sound interesting. I'm looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete