Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Movie Review

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
I never expected to be, but I'm actually a big fan of the Captain America movie. I'm not quite sure what it is, although I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Chris Evans himself.

I do think it's fun watching this at the same time that The Agents of S.H.I.E.D. is on tv. You can already tell how the tv show is going to tie into the movie, which is exciting to see.

And I couldn't help but enjoy Emily VanCamp part, small as it may have been. Although I get the feeling we'll see quite a bit more of her in the third Captain America movie.

I do think these Marvel movies play the best in a big theater. So if you have any desire of seeing it, I'd recommend sooner rather than later.

5 comments:

  1. We have plans to see it next weekend. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this. I've loved pretty much all of the Avengers movies so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they filmed some of this here in DC, and one scene, right by my office, and I watched a bit of it during lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We finally saw Captain America 2 this weekend. I really liked it. I agree that being able to watch Agents of Shield and see the stories tie together makes the movie more fun. I also loved what a big role Black Widow had in the story and I hope she will get her own movie eventually.

    ReplyDelete