Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Project 365: Days 175 Through 185

Posts two days in a roll!?!? Of course I do have a number of things I've been meaning to write about, but since it's fairly it's to post about, it's another update of my Project 365.
Not Sure About This
June 24, 2015 - 175/365: Not Sure About This Banana. Of course, bananas are actually one of her favorites, this was actually just one of the first times where she had actual pieces instead of it all mashed up.
Steak with Roasted Broccoli and Smashed Potatoes
June 25, 2015 - 176/265: Steak with Roasted Broccoli and Smashed Potatoes.
Ready for Carrots
June 26, 2015 - 177/365: I Want Those Carrots!
Homemade Biscuits
June 27, 2015 - 178/365: Homemade Biscuits with Egg and Sausage.
Burger at Red Robin
June 28, 2015 - 179/365: After seeing the Red Robin commercials for years we finally had one open near us. Although I'm pretty sure I remember eating there growing up. Sadly though, the burger did not live up to the hype.
Currently a little bit obsessed with the Power Kale Caesar Salad from @panerabread
June 29, 2015 - 180/365: I spent most of this summer obsessed with this Power Kale Caesar Salad from Panera. I wasn't sure I would like it, but clearly that wasn't the case. I normally change up what I pair with it, this time it was a Mediterranean Flatbread.
Cotton Candy Frap
June 30, 2015 - 181/365: This was probably my least favorite of the summer's frappucinos. Although it really did taste just like cotton candy.
Ginger Cookie Ice Cream
July 1, 2015 - 182/365: I had forgotten about this ice cream until I went to write this post, but it was so, so good. Of course now I kind of want to run out and buy and brand new carton to devour!
Lamb with Roasted Veggies
July 2, 2015 - 183/365: Lamb with Roasted Vegetables.
Playing Love Letter
July 3, 2015 - 184/365: Winning at Love Letter; a recent game the boy and I discovered.

4 comments:

  1. Your food pictures always make me hungry! Elley is adorable as usual. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a new game! That's fun! Do you guys like it? I haven't heard of that one. You guys seem to be good about trying out newer/lesser well known games! I still need to buy Carcasonne for Phil and I - maybe for Christmas!

    Looks like Elley is a good eater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is making me hungry. I think we played Love Letter last year at our beach house. I remember it being fun, if that is indeed the game we played!

    ReplyDelete