Wednesday, October 22, 2014

33 Weeks Bumpdate

33 Weeks
How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A pineapple

Maternity Clothes: I think at this point the only time I'm not wearing maternity clothes is when I'm lounging around the house or working out. Other than that it's pretty much always the case.

Nursery: Are you really going to be surprised if I tell you it's the same here as it was last week?

Stretch Marks: And again here, still none.

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty awesome lately. Yes, it is hard to turn over when I'm trying to fall asleep, and every once in a while I'll wake up a little stiff from sleeping on one side all night. But still it's been pretty awesome.

Movement: All the time. Yes, there are times when the baby is more active, but at this point it feel more normal to have it moving than not moving.

Cravings: I could definitely go for some candy, especially knowing Halloween is so close, but I'm still managing to keep it out of my diet.

Symptoms: I've started getting heartburn. It really isn't anything too bad, but just kind of an odd occurrence since it's not something I normally ever deal with.

What I Miss: Again I'm not really sure. Although I hate the idea this whole fall might pass without a pumpkin spice latte.

Looking Forward To: I know our nursery progress has pretty much stalled this past few weeks, but hopefully this is the weekend where we start to make progress!
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks
30 Weeks ~ 31 Weeks ~ 32 Weeks

6 comments:

  1. Looking great! You're getting so close! Exciting :) Are you nervous at all or just eager to hold your little one? So many of my friends had babies last week (3!). I love seeing precious little faces filling up my Facebook feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I love your hair! I can't believe you are already 33 weeks along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read these every week, but how are you already 33 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you will be able to have a PSL after the baby is born as they seem to keep the stuff in the store past the new year - or at least they have in past years! I can't believe you are 33 weeks. You are considered full term at 36 weeks, right? So you could safely have a baby in 3 weeks which is crazy to think about (although I imagine you hope he/she comes closer to 40 weeks as you probably need more time to get ready!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you are at 33 weeks already! You're getting so close. (Probably not what you want to hear right now, right?!?)

    ReplyDelete