Thursday, October 16, 2014

32 Weeks Bumpdate

32 Weeks
How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of the Baby: A jicama

Maternity Clothes: I've yet to reach the point where my maternity clothes no longer work, so I guess that's a plus right?

Nursery: Again, no more progress here.

Stretch Marks: No more progress here, but this is actually a good no progress.

Sleep: Pretty awesome lately, although last night I did have an interesting dream about the Duggars.

Movement: I finally got to push on something in my stomach (I'm pretty sure the baby's legs) and see it move away. Of course since I'm sure the baby was quite comfortable they moved back right after, but it was still a fun experience.

Cravings: Still nothing really to report here.

Symptoms: For the first time my ankles have started to swell a little. Nothing too awful, but my feet do look a little crazy when it happens.

What I Miss: Probably still desserts, although at my last doctor's appointment I was told my blood sugar numbers look pretty awesome, so at least I know the lack of desserts is making a difference.

Looking Forward To: I have my maternity photos this weekend. Yes, they're a bit of a splurge (especially from the boy's point of view) but I'm really excited for them!
6 Weeks7 Weeks8 Weeks
6 Weeks ~ 7 Weeks ~ 8 Weeks
9 Weeks10 Weeks11 Weeks
9 Weeks ~ 10 Weeks ~ 11 Weeks
12 Weeks13 Weeks14 Weeks
12 Weeks ~ 13 Weeks ~ 14 Weeks
15 Weeks16 Weeks17 Weeks
15 Weeks ~ 16 Weeks ~ 17 Weeks
18 Weeks19 Weeks20 Weeks
18 Weeks ~ 19 Weeks ~ 20 Weeks
21 Weeks22 Weeks23 Weeks
21 Weeks ~ 22 Weeks ~ 23 Weeks
24 Weeks25 Weeks26 Weeks
24 Weeks ~ 25 Weeks ~ 26 Weeks
27 Weeks28 Weeks29 Weeks
27 Weeks ~ 28 Weeks ~ 29 Weeks
30 Weeks31 Weeks
30 Weeks ~ 31 Weeks

5 comments:

  1. You look great! Glad you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this every week but you look so great! Also, we did maternity photos with Rachel and I'm so glad we have them. They are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your maternity photos! I think that's a good splurge as it's a special time in your life. And you look so great pregnant so I am sure you'll be happy with the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Glad everything is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your maternity shoot! Whenever I get preggers, I'd definitely want to get photos taken. It's such a special and unique time in your life... Definitely worth capturing on film!

    ReplyDelete