A few days ago Amber at A Little Pink in the Cornfields tagged me to do a 5 sexy things meme. Here's how it works:
* Write 5 things that make you feel sexy
* Post a pic if you dare!
* Pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers
So let's go
Underwear from Victoria's Secret
Really, any time I buy underwear I buy there's. I by from most of their lines, but their Sexy Little Things line? Well, I have almost everytime type of underwear offered in that line. But I don't actually have the underwear in the picture I found, I guess that means its time for a shopping trip!
And honestly most of mine are from Victoria's as well. I will pretty much refuse to wear pajamas if the don't match. Most of the ones I do have are the same style a tank top and pants.
Tank Top and Shorts
This is really my all the time around the apartment outfit, and what I'm wearing now actually. Although I don't need these to match. And I don't think I have any tank tops or shorts from Victoria's Secret. But I would definitely wear these LSU ones if I had them.
Yes, this one is a bit general and no there's no picture. But I wear make-up so rarely, that when I do put it on, I almost instantly feel different.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Is there really an explanation needed here?
And the 5 I'm tagging are:
1. Amber at Girl with the Red Hair
2. Ashley at Spoonful(s) of Sugar
3. Baker Girl at An Extended Vacation
4. Kelly at Keeping Up with Kelly
5. Suz at 30 Before 30 List
Also Kelly at Keeping Up with Kelly sent me the Kreative Blogger Award!
The Rules for this one are as followed:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Thank you Kelly for the Award!
1. In middle school I went through a phase of having creative Halloween costumes. I was a picnic one year and the night sky the next.
2. I didn't actually come up with those "creative" ideas by myself, they were both from American Girl magazine.
3. The boy decided to make breakfast for dinner. So right now I'm eating eggs and hash browns. Not a huge surprise, but you didn't already know that did you?
4. My all time favorite meal would probably be lasagna with a ceasar salad.
5. The first movie I remember seeing in the theater as The Aristocats
6. When I was little I used to sleep with a cabbage kid named Bernard. That was the name the doll came with, so I decided to keep the name but that Bernard would be a girl.
7. I'm so excited to watch the new season of Survivor which premiers in 5 minutes
Not the best secrets I know, but I'm running out of time (see my secret #7). So really, I'm going to cheat a little and let ALL of my readers have the Kreative Award. If you're hear I truly do appreciate you! And like all bloggers, I love reading each and every comment you leave!
Images courtesy of Victoria's Secret
19 hours ago