Monday, September 21, 2009

Are You Informed

The Informant!
I was really looking forward to seeing this movie. I'm a fan of Matt Damon and the movie looked like it would be really funny. Unfortunately, that didn't quite seem to be the case.

Yes, there were funny parts. But overall the movie wasn't really funny. The whole movie included a voice over narrator by Matt Damon which I really wasn't a fan of. Overall, I'd say the movie was pretty boring, and a little predictable.

I can still admit Matt Damon was good in the role, and fairly unrecognizable. I mean you knew it was Matt Damon, but it was a role unlike most anything else he's acted in. He was probably one of the high points. The actually story of the movie is pretty unbelievable, and from what I can find online it is fairly true. I do think they did have interesting subject material, but they way it all played out didn't make it seem very interesting. I think they could have cut a lot of the movie out, and come up with something a lot better.

If I could go back, I wouldn't have seen this. Instead I would have seen Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Hopefully, I'll still have a chance to see that one in the next few weeks.

Also, Lisa at Lisa's Yarns sent me a blog award!
I doesn't look like there's any rules to go along with this one, but if I'm mistaken let me know! And I want to send this award out to all of my followers! Thanks so much for following and for reading along!

~Shoshanah

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering about this movie too! Too bad... guess I will wait for dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about that movie! I'm so glad you talked about it. Now I know to skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love matt damon! thanks for the review, now i don't have to rush out to see it and can wait for it on dvd!

    ReplyDelete