1. I drink a lot of water through out the day. I'd say easily 6 or 7 glasses. If I had to pick anything to drink most times I will go with water. Even for breakfast.
2. When I was drinking all the water as I kid I would get a new glass every time, and leave them scattered around the house. Now that I do my own dishes, I kept the same glass and refill it multiple times. I guess its payback because at any given time the Boy had 5 or 6 glasses he's used around the apartment.
3. In first grade I wanted to be either an Astronaut or an Ice Cream Man. Way to have a wide range of expectations.
4. I like the idea of scrapbooking but never actually make the time to sit down and be creative.
5. In high school when they were filming The United States of Leland at my school (I've never seen it, but it does star Ryan Gosling.) my friend and I sneaked into to the closed off areas of the school and ate doughnuts from the craft services table.
6. I haven't tasted a drink of milk since 5th grade. And that last experience in 5th grade still traumatizes me.
7. I can't ride a bike. I've actually forgotten how to do it. Seriously.
8. When I was little I assumed I'd get married when I was 18 because I'd officially be an adult. Thankfully that didn't happen.
9. I always have my toilet paper come off from the top of the roll. And will actually change it if its not.
10. The first time I took my driver's test it started hailing in the middle. It was raining so hard that I couldn't see the lines on the street. I thankfully passed the second time.
And I'm awarding the Honest Scrap Award to the following bloggers! I'm trying to spread the love and send these along to blogs I've never tagged before. If you haven't been to any of these before, I suggest you check them out!
1. Baker Girl at An Extended Vacation
2. Emily at The Adventures of Little Miss Pissy
3. E-Money at Bros Before Hos
4. Erin at Cardigans and Kisses
5. Kim at Perfectly Cursed Life
6. Mallory Ann at Just A Preppy Beach Chic Girl
7. Meg at Southern Pathways
8. Mishi at The rest of my life so far
9. Suze at 30 Before 30 List
10. Rachel at Rachel's Pink Thoughts