Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Thousand Nine

I could be spending this post recapping the past decade. (I'm still in a little disbelief that we're somehow ending a decade!) But I figured I'd be a little less ambitious and recap 2009 only.

Kicked off 2009 by watching LSU win the Chick-fil-a bowl.

The boy and I moved into our first apartment.
The Kitchen

Spend Valentine's Day at a wedding.
The Desser Table

Slumdog Millionaire won the Oscar for Best Picture.

Went to the first series ever at LSU's New Alex Box Stadium kicking off a season where LSU baseball won the College World Series.
The New Alex Box Stadium

Spent 22 hours in California for Passover.
Sedar Plate

Went to Santa Cruz, California for my brother's college graduation.
Graduation Cap

Celebrated the boy's niece's 2nd birthday.

Went to an LSU football game, the first time I'd gone to one with the boy.
Beau & Me

Bought the new Backstreet Boys cd.
Backstreet Boys' This is Us

Celebrated my 25th birthday.

Welcomed the boy's nephew into the world.
Sadie, Braylon, and Mindy

Celebrated mine and the boy's 3rd anniversary
3rd Anniversary


Spent my first ever Thanksgiving with the boy's family.

Completed NaBloPoMo.

Had snowfall in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Snow at the Pool

Celebrated my 1st blogoversary.

Spent Christmas in California. (A full recap of the trip will be coming... next year!)

I didn't think I was going to have a lot to include in this post, but turns out quite a lot of exciting things happened. Here's hoping 2010 is just as exciting!

Happy New Year!

~Shoshanah

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a good year for you!

    Happy New Year, love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picture recaps!!!!!!!

    I'm really happy that I got to read through your year (almost all of it I think??), and I'm happy to stick along for 2010 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of your boyfriend's niece and nephew is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing year! Can't wait to follow you through 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had a great 2009! Hope 2010 is just as great for you, if not better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2009 was a big year for you! Love all the pics!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun year! Can't wait to see what you have planned in 2010.

    ReplyDelete