Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Where in the World Wednesday

Once again I'm participating in Classy in Philadelphia. The way it works is you post of picture of yourself taken somewhere that you consider to be traveling. If you aren't yet participating you should be!

Today's picture comes to us from...
Japan!
This picture was taken in Spring 2008 when I went with my parents to visit my younger brother who was studying abroad in Japan. The Mountain in background in Mount Fuji, and this was taken on a tow-way car up to the top of a nearby volcano.

It might look familiar to some of you, since this is the picture I use in my blogger profile picture. Now just in case you had ever wondered you know where it was taken.

Head over to Classy in Philadelphia if you looking from more posts. Or if you're looking to see where else I've been, you can check out ALL my Where in the World Wednesday posts here

~Shoshanah

5 comments:

  1. Dang! You have really seen alot of the world!! I love these 'where in the world' posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing as Lisa - you sure have travelled alot! And I DO recognize that photo! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I can see that pic from up close! Can't believe you've been to Japan!!! You've been everywhere :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I've never been to Asia!

    Thanks for always participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say how jealous I am that you went to Japan!!! I really want to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete