Sunday, December 20, 2009

Questions?

Tomorrow is officially my 1 year blogoversary. "But, wait" you might be thinking, "I see entries in your archives dating back to 2007!" And you would be right. But if you read the entry I posted 364 days ago here you can see that when I made the decision to actually start blogging. That's the day I decided to write about more than trips I had taken and actually post regularly. That's actually when From L.A. to LA was born, because prior to that I was just going by "Shoshanah's Blog," which is not nearly as catchy.

I do realize I could have started a new at that point. But at that time I was afraid I'd have two almost empty blogs. But turns out I kept at it! Plus its fun to go back and see what I writing about back then.

So to honor the 1 year blogoversary of From L.A. to LA, I have a few ideas. First I'll be having a giveaway. I'll be posting all the details tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check it out. I think its a pretty awesome prize.

Second, I figure that you might have known me for a year, but how well do you really know me? So I figured this would be a perfect time to ask you all to submit questions. Whatever you want to know about me feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. Try to get your questions in by the end of the week, and I'll do my best to answer them all by the end of the year! And don't forget to stop by tomorrow to find out about my amazing giveaway!

~Shoshanah

10 comments:

  1. Um, is there anyway this comment can count for the one on your giveaway post? I'll be internet-less :(

    I'd love to have a list of all the places you've been! Whenever you talk about a new one I'm like - OMG you've been there TOO! :)

    Also, I know you love seeing movies - which is one of your favorite ones, the first one that comes to mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blogoversary! I have a question for you. Do you plan on staying in Louisiana- is it home now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary!!!

    Here are some of my questions:

    1. Have you always been a big fan of going to movies or is this something you started doing when you started dating your boyfriend?

    2. Do you think you'll ever move back to California?

    3. Out of all the trips you've taken, which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    I too would love to know all the places you've been. It seems like you're always throwing in some other place and I'm all "Whoa she's been there too???"

    I also think we should do a meet up in 2010. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary!

    I love hearing about people's jobs/careers so my questions are:

    1. What did you go to university for?

    2. What is your current career and is it what you'd hoped/planned to be doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Awesome! Congrats on your one year. It takes a lot of dedication.

    Here are my questions:

    1. What's your favorite place to travel to?
    2. What's your job?
    3. Because I love books, what's your favorite book?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, happy anniversary :)

    OK, my question:
    Clearly, there's a bit of difference between L.A. and LA (which is why your blog title works, lol) - what was the biggest "culture shock" moment you had after moving, and is it still surprising to you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to finish hearing about how you and the ended up together. You left us hanging WEEKS ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your blog!

    1. What do you like most about Louisiana? What do you like least?(I absolutely fell in love with Louisiana when I was there over the summer and my husband's family is from there so I guess that's where my curiosity comes from!)

    2. What sparked your interest in movies? And because the cost of going to the movies is ridiculous are you at all getting paid for going to see them?! (Ok, so the second part of this question is a joke...kind of!)

    3. What is your favorite season?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a lot of the other questions that were asked, but I'll add 2 more:

    1. How do you find the time to fit in so many movies and books into your schedule?

    2. Do you have any nicknames?

    ReplyDelete