Monday, December 28, 2009

And The Winner Is...

I hope everyone is having happy holidays! I spent most of the past week celebrating with my family and can't wait to tell you all about it. I hope everyone received all the gifts they were hoping for, but if not I'm about to send one more gift one lucky reader's way.

But first I wanted to thank everyone who entered. I thought this would be a giveaway I would love and am glad to hear you all felt the same. I'm so excited that 19 of you entered and I wound up with a total of 39 entries. And for those of you who become followers for the giveaway, I hope you stick around and enjoy From L.A. to LA as much as I do.

But without further adieu the winner of the first ever From L.A. to LA giveaway is...

Classy in Philadelphia!

Your comment says you were hoping to receive The Last Summer (or You and Me). E-mail me at ShoshanahinLA(at)gmail(dot)com to let me know your address and if your choice has changed.

Once again thank you to everyone who entered!

~Shoshanah

P.S. If you haven't yet posted a question (here) for my 1st blogoversary Q&a session its not too late! I'll be answering all your questions later this week.

4 comments: