Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Happens in Vegas...

(A Where in the World Wednesday post)
In case you're new to the game, I'm participating in Classy in Philadelphia's Where in the World Wednesday fun. Today's picture comes to us from...
Las Vegas!
This photo was taken summer 2006 when I drove my car from my college in Maryland back to California. Which of course meant we had to stop in Vegas for a night a too. And I'm happy to share that I made money gambling! Yes, it was only around $5, but a win is a win right?

And for those curious enough to wonder, at the end of that same summer I did drive my car back from California to Louisiana for the start of grad school. It was quite a summer for my little car.

Anyone else ever taken a cross country road trip? If not, what the longest road trip you've ever taken?

~Shoshanah

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Vegas! I go every year but sadly haven't made it out there this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that's a long trip! I haven't had a long ride trip in years. However, when I was a kid my family drove to Los Angeles and South Dakota (2 separate trips).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Vegas and I really want to go!

    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to go to Vegas lately. I have only been once since turning 21 (the other times before really don't count when you aren't old enough to do anything!) but that trip, which was for my birthday, didn't turn out so good. lots of fighting with the boy (we don't do trips well...)

    ANYWAY, the longest road trip I ever went on was a family vacation for 2 weeks or so in the summer. we drove from So Cal to Wisconsin. omg, was that a long trip. when you are like 12 and you have to sit next to your annoying younger brother for hours on end with nothing to do but look at cornfields... that doesn't make for a fun trip!

    but, we did see some cool sights like yellowstone national park, the corn palace in south dakota, the mississippi river, the grand canyon... so it wasn't all bad :)

    ReplyDelete