Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Today's my first time participating in Breaking the Spine's Waiting on Wednesday. But when I heard the release date for this book was announced I had to share!
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (November 8, 2011 by Random House)

I remember back when my brother read the series I wondered what it was all about, but once I started I got it. The funny part now is I'm pretty sure he never read the third book in the series, but I read it as soon as it came out. Now I can't wait for the final book to see how the series finally ends, almost 10 years after I first started reading it.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. I read the first one, and loved it, then I read the second one and it was ok, it just felt like too many other stories sliced together and it was so long! Maybe I'll read the third this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting forever to read this one, and now that it's finally coming out I'm afraid I won't remember what happened in the previous three books. That said, I don't think I'll reread them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long while since the second book came out. Thought for sure the author forgot to write this one. I hope that when you get it, it will be everything you hope it to be. Wanna see what I am Waiting on Wednesday for? Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm STILL waiting on True Blood season 3 to come out on dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series, but it seems to be a popular one.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea this was announced! Woohoo! I love this series!! :D

    ReplyDelete