Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Need an Adjustment

The Adjustment Bureau
From the preview I could tell this movie had a really interesting premise, and I'm happy to said I wasn't disappointed. While I think this could have come across as cliched and predicted it wasn't in the slightest. Yes there were a few things I predicted, but overall it kept me wondering what was going to happen next.

Then there was the fact Matt Damon was amazing (and hot too!), and Emily Blunt was just as good. I do feel like it's one of the best movies I've seen in while, and was not let down by it in the slightest. Although part of me wonders how it would do in a second viewing. While I hope it's the type of movie I'd enjoy watching again, I'm not positive it would do as well when you know exactly what's coming.

2 comments:

  1. The previews for it have been looking good! I really want to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see this movie!! Doesn't it just scream date movie? It's got something for men AND women! :)

    ReplyDelete