Monday, March 28, 2011

If You're a Bird, I'm a Bird

Now that I'm actually engaged I feel like I can shamlessly share wedding inspiration. Instead of before when I would see it and pretend I hadn't since who was I looking at weddings online while I wasn't engaged. I've only recently stumbled on the pictures below, even thought they were taken last August. Although that's probably a good thing because if I found it then, there's no way I'd be sharing them. So, you want to see?
source for all photos from this entry
Yes, this couple actually took engagment pictures inspired by The Notebook! How amazing is that. I would love to do something like this, but I can't imagine the boy would ever agree to it. But since I'm not doing it, we can still enjoy the eye candy from others!


If you were taking photos inspired by a movie, which one would you choose?

10 comments:

  1. I love the ones with the truck. I do like movie inspired engagement shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are amazing! I especially love the last one! I can't imagine my fiance would agree to those either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! I'd probably go with gone with the wind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ones with the truck, those are cute... but the other ones I'm kind of iffy about... I don't know... The one in the water was cool too. I didn't like the one in the bed though. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely pick "The Notebook". Those are awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the ones where they're in the grass together, and the truck ones. really lovely. of course, my boyf would never do that in a million years, sadly. even taking photos - plain simple nothing special photos - is worse than herding cats.

    Pride and Prejudice...sigh. I want Regency dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've also seen this photoshoot and love it! Another of my friends getting married soon themed hers after the Korean movie My Sassy Girl.

    Themes, themes, themes....I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea for a shoot. Love the truck ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Checking out your blog now & what a great idea!! Have you gotten your photographer yet? I don't even know when you're getting married! But Aaron Hogan with Eye Wander Photo is the BEST. I wish i had gotten him for my wedding. He's doing my sister's wedding in November. He's a great guy, too! Kaylynn Marie is another fantastic one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this. I looooved it. So romantic.

    ReplyDelete