Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring, Spring, Spring

I hate to make those of you with snow still on the ground jealous, but it's starting to feel like spring here. The way it's feeling it's time for me to spend some quality time in the backyard working on my tan. As for the backyard, it's fun to see all the different plants come back alive. As normal, I have no idea of to what most of the plant in the backyard are, so if you do please chime in!
Spring is Coming
Peach Blossoms
Peach Blossoms
DSC05469
DSC05474
Fig Tree Starting to Bud
Buds on the fig tree
DSC05467
Kumquats
Kumquats
DSC05466
Herb Garden
Herbs garden still going strong, although it does need to be weeded, parsley in the bottom left, thyme in the bottom right, rosemary in the center, and oregano in the upper right.

Is it starting to feel like spring where you are or are you still stuck dealing with the coldness of winter?

3 comments:

  1. You're going to have such a great garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so much green! I don't hate you, even though there is still lingering snow on the ground here in Boston! But, just temps near 40 make me feel like its a whole new season!

    Send some warm temps this way!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but be excited about Spring too! I live in North Louisiana and things are coming alive. The tiny white flower looks like a leucojum also called the summer snowflake.

    ReplyDelete