Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know You

I'm doing something a little different today, and I'm participating in Manland5' Getting to Know You Sunday!

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? More on the less hair, but not to the point of shaving or waxing.

2. How often do you run red lights? Very rarely, especially since living in Louisiana where yellow light are ridiculously long.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? As awful as it sounds, I really don't pay attention to clothes or fashion. So I really can't come up with one celebrity or another whose look I really like.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? I've been on facebook since college, and back than I made a point to add absolutely everyone I had ever met. So since I already have so many friends, I don't make a big deal about adding new ones. With twitter (@shoshanahg) I tend to add blog friends, or friends I'm particularly close to in real life. I'm not a huge fan of random strangers following my twitter since I haven't yet made it private. And so my blog, I love having new followers. SO I guess the short answer is my blog.

5. What makes you feel sexy? I love Victoria's Secret underwear. Especially anything from their very sexy line.

6. I get excited when...........? When it's warm outside and I can lay out and tan. Unfortunately it's a little too overcast for that today.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? In general, I'd say indoorsy. But I have my outdoorsy moments.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? Considering my absolute dream home would be worth over a million, I'd say dream home.

~Shoshanah

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Victoria's Secret... everything they have makes me feel sexy :D One of my sexiest dresses is from there ;)

    ReplyDelete