Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mailbox Monday (109)

I had every intention of sharing this book last week for Mailbox Monday, and that definitely didn't happen. In fact this is only the first post I've been able to write in a week and a half, but at least I'm making it happen now!
Mailbox Monday
For Review from France Book Tours
The Witch of Painted Sorrow by M.J. Rose
I read one M.J. Rose book last year and really enjoyed it, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. And actually this is the first review book I've received post-baby. I have 3 review books lined up in the next two months and I'm starting to think I may have overdone it. But I guess we'll see if I'm able to pull it off as the days get closer!

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. I didn't buy anything this week but I checked out the eBook version of "The Empathy Exams" from the library which is a book I"m reading for the read harder challenge I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this one and I'm looking forward reading it. I read one of her books last year and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved Rose' work in the past bug have not read this title - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your book! I was lucky enough to find a parcel today when I arrived home from a short holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have several of her books here and need to get one read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't yet read M. J. Rose, but her books look so tempting. Enjoy! And here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also cannot wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds really good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the cover and it definitely pulls me in, but I never could get into M. J. Rose's books. Not my genre.

    ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like one I want to read.

    ReplyDelete