Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mailbox Monday (110)

Somehow I've actually managed to post my Mailbox Monday post two weeks in a row! It's a little later than I normally get my post up, but still technically on time.
Mailbox Monday
For Review from France Book Tours
Race to Tibet by Sophie Schiller
This is a historical fiction about a French explorer who travels to Tibet. I've actually started it already, and while it's different than expected, so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

For Review from TLC Book Tours
Diamond Head by Cecily Wong
Another historical fiction book, this one taking place in Hawaii. I can't remember a book I've read that took place in Hawaii, let alone a historical one which makes me really excited for this.

From Goodreads
The Trap by Steven Arnton
Yet, another historical fiction. This time we're in Iowa in the 1960s. It's a middle grade book which is different than the other two. It's supposed to be a little science fiction too, which sounds like an interesting mix.

Seeking Serenity by Amanda Enayati
Definitely not historical fiction! I wouldn't call myself a very stressed or anxious person, but even so I hoping to learn something by read this one.

Start Me Up by Nicole Michaels
Sometimes there's nothing like a cheesy romance novels. In case you couldn't guess from the title the romantic interest here is a mechanic.

From a Friend
You Are My Sunshine by Caroline Jayne Church
Hello, Bugs! by Smriti Prasadam
Where is Baby's Belly Button? by Karen Katz
Peek-a-Who by Nina Laden
! friend of mine was cleaning out her own baby items and gave these to me, as well as a bunch of clothes and toys. I've already read each one to Elley and have a feeling we'll be reading each one many more times in the years to come.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. That Race to Tibet books sounds really interesting! I think that is one that Emma suggested I review but I actually stopped doing reviews this year... I'll be curious to see what you think, though!

    This week I bought the book Euphoria for book club as the wait at the library was SUPER long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love Diamond Head! So nice of your friend to share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an e-arc of Diamond Head- it looks really interesting. Seeking Serenity definitely sounds like a useful read. Have a great week and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some cute kids books here! Diamond Head arrived in my house a week ago. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on Diamond Head. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to get my hands on Diamond Head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice mailbox. Some good titles.

    ENJOY!!!

    A bit late visiting this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peek-A-Who and Where Is Baby's Belly Button? were big hits around here for a few years :)

    ReplyDelete