Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dressy Dress Time

After my mom died a lot of what happened in a blur. But what I do remember is my MOH asking what she could do to help with the planning, and me telling her to basically pick out bridesmaid dresses. I did her some guidance, mainly floor length and dark blue or purple, but basically I trusted her judgement.

She did some internet research, and made a few appointments to try on dresses and these are a few of the favorites she sent me. (Backing up a few moments before we get the the dresses though... I'm guessing the first line to this post doesn't scream "bridesmaid dresses" does it? But I guess that's kind of how my life is at the moment. But now... moving on to the dresses....)

source

source
This one was actually a suggestions from BM Chicago, that was passed onto me.

source

source

source

source

source

source
Which one of these dresses would you choice if it was for your wedding. And more important (at least to me), which one do you think we went with?

8 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd and the last one. I don't know which one you picked! I look forward to seeing which one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but I love the first one. Can't wait to see which one you picked. ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is the 1st one! You had some awesome options to choose from though!

    I am glad your MOH was able to take the reins on this... It was good for you to be able to delegate something like this when you were dealing w/ your mom's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #1, 4 and 5. I'm guessing you went with one of those! They are all really beautiful though!

    I'm so glad your MOH was able to help you out with this. She came up with some wonderful options!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 1, 2 & 4!! But they're all really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think number 5 is my favorite. I'm not sure which you would have gone with as I only recently started reading your blog, but these are all lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the second but i like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know which one you went with but their all really cute! I like first few a lot!

    ReplyDelete